Monday 30 November 2020

Our comments about what was the best things about Reading TAG 2020

 Paige - Playing Charades with my friends.

 

Emma – Playing the puzzles without reading the instructions – debugging until it fits!

 

Aaliyah – Reading our own books and writing the best words up on the windows. Playing with our new friends with the games.

 

Beatrix – Playing the games and watching Because of Winn Dixie the movie after Mrs Maw had read us the book.

 

Sophie – Learning about other people and watching the movie and listening to the chapter book.

 

Aubrey - Reading all the books from the TAG big boxes (scary and gross stuff from the Guinnes World Records and other books like that).

 

Rhianydd – Learning how to read books – I liked when we read the books and wrote the best words up on the windows.

 

Harper – Reading – I loved it when we could just read and read and read all by ourselves. I love Roald Dahl and loved reading his books especially the BFG.

 

Viel – I loved it how we did the writing of words up on the windows after we found them in books. I met new people from different classes.

 

Zara – That when we read it’s always fun to read books that you haven’t read.  I also liked listening to Mrs Maw read Because of Winn Dixie and playing games with friends.

 

Arjunn – I liked doing games and reading on Epic as well as the books I bought from home. 

 

Blake – I liked writing on the windows because there were words that aren’t really said much in our books. I liked playing the games especially battleships.

 

Georgia – I liked reading by myself because I don’t really get time to do it at home. I liked to just snuggle up and hear Mrs Maw read the story just like we do at home. And I liked reading lots of chapter books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our comments about what was the best things about Reading TAG 2020

  Paige - Playing Charades with my friends.   Emma – Playing the puzzles without reading the instructions – debugging until it fits!   Aaliy...